About Me.....


  • My name is Lynn. I am a native of Arizona. I have four children, 3 boys, and 1 girl. My oldest son, is 23 years old, graduated ASU with a double major, one in Quantum Physics, and the other in Math. My second son is 21 and has an interest in the computer industry. My third son is 9 years old and in 4th grade, and last but not least I have a 7-year-old daughter, who is in second grade, she is way beyond her years and always keeps me on my toes. This is my 3rd year teaching. I previously worked in Special Education for 14 years and finally jumped into teaching 2 years ago. I have always known since I was in the 4th grade that I wanted to teach just never had the confidence that I could actually do it. My motivation for teaching is to make a difference to children. 

Comments